ANGEL WORDS



A few of the lovely compliments and feedback that customers have expressed.....Thank you sweet angels! Photo above is Miss Lacy Baldwin, enjoying her olive wrap & wing t in the prairies of Wyoming :)

“I'm a huge fan of yours---I first bought a black wrap from you when I saw you in Soho, and have added a few more to my collection and convinced my friends to buy a few too. I am having "what if I lose my wraps?" anxiety and would like to grab another black one and one of your new sterling ones too. " Thanks again for making such a fabulous design!!” Lori

"Thanks so much for my lovely clothes! I think it really contributes to the karmic field to be surrounded with the creative energy of friends, don't you? That is quite a brand you have developed for yourself, full of brimming potential." kathleen lewis beauty worldwide
"

I have had the regular wrap for years and i wear it so much i refer to it as "ol faithful" cuz when in doubt, i put it on! :) Cathy Sun


"I'm also grateful to have found the best panties in the world. I have been on a hunt all my life, and these are sexy, comfy, and don't ride up my behind!" Angela Jia Kim
CEO + Founder, Om Aroma & Co.

“I received my shipment yesterday. It made me smile from the moment I opened the box . The jeans fit perfectly. I am a long-time, dear friend of Mary Katherine Rowe's mother and every time she wears your jeans, I swoon! " Dawn Kirkland

"I was actually going to write and tell you that top is the most beautiful thing I’ve ever put on! I was kicking myself on the way home that I didn’t try the jeans as well, so, as you see, I took care of that right away. It was lovely meeting you. I felt very lucky afterwards that we chose to walk that way. My daughters loved the feather!" Thanks again, Susan in “Momstown”

"I am the proud owner of The Wrap in Sterling Silver and the Audrey dress in black. I am so in love with these pieces. I am by no means a small woman so I'm so happy that your line fits those among us for whom finding eco-friendly, indie designers' clothing that fits is sometimes a struggle. The pieces I own make me feel beautiful and proud of my curves. The Wrap is amazing. I wear it so many ways. Today I'm wearing it as a dress over black dress pants. And I'll be wearing my Audrey dress to my company's holiday party. Thank you so much. I can't wait to see what Katie's boutique has from Angel Rox in the Spring! Peace and stillness," Sally Turkovich

"You are so lovely and it shows in all that you do! I'm very excited to receive the organics - I already have customers who saw my shirt and want to be called when the tees and briefs arrive!”
Kerry MacMullin green is black - fashion for the conscious

“I received the indigo jeans today and they are wonderful :-) I've already received several wonderful comments on them. …it's so lovely to meet a gentle kindred spirit like yourself. Thank you for everything. Sending joy and light, happiness and health,” Nina

“I bought the wrap and the tunic on the street in the village about three weeks ago, and I can't stop wearing them! I would love to buy more. Many of my friends have asked where I got my look! Namaste.” Lora

“Hi Roxi, the box came today and I have to say I already swiped two if the angel tees, sold 2 others out of the box and 3 pairs of imaginary jeans ( I have to place another order.... Okay, I think that is all, more tees, long sleeve tees, more undies, more jeans- MORE MORE MORE!!!”
XOEllen of Bella Yoga

"I wanted to let you know how much one of your onesies was appreciated...a friend of mine is having a little baby boy in Feb - I will have you know that she called crying b/c the wings had touched her so much. she said her husband was ready to cry as well - so thanks for making such a sweet gift!" Rebecca C'est Bella, Inc. MadieDeluxe Handbags www.madiedeluxe.com